Spectacular views and a perfect location in Morzine
Chalet Cordée offers you the best of both worlds - a fantastic tranquil location with beautiful views overlooking the ski resort of Morzine, yet just a ten minute walk from the shops, bars and restaurants of Morzine centre. The ‘Super Morzine’ ski lift is just 800m from the chalet, taking you straight into the heart of the Portes du Soleil – the largest ski area in the world!
The beautifully renovated chalet is set out over two floors and offers five large ensuite bedrooms sleeping up to fourteen guests. The spacious open plan living/dining room has a welcoming open log fire and french doors onto a large balcony – a great spot for afternoon sunbathing. And if you want to relax after a day on the slopes there’s an outdoor hot tub with fantastic views over Morzine, as well as a good sized sauna. Our in-resort transfer (09:00 &17:00) can take you to and from the slopes in just a few minutes and there is also a free public bus which stops just 100m from the door of the ski chalet.
Chalet Cordée, Morzine Description
- Ski and boot storage
- Bedroom ‘Coeur en Bois’ - Twin/Double with ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
- Open plan living/dining room with spacious sitting area, open log fire and large terrace.
- Sauna with shower and relaxation area.
- Bedroom ‘L’eternelle des Neiges’ - Triple with ensuite bathroom and views over Morzine.
- Bedroom ‘Sur les Traces du Pape’ - Triple with ensuite bathroom and two sets of French doors opening on to a balcony with views over Morzine.
- Bedroom ‘Le Mazot du Papy’ - Triple with ensuite bathroom and French doors on to a balcony with views over Morzine.
- Bedroom ‘La Haut sur la Montagne’ - Triple with ensuite bathroom and views overlooking Avoriaz.
- Hot tub
- Space for children to play
A stay at Chalet Cordée includes:
- Return Geneva-Morzine airport transfers.
- In resort transfers (one return piste transfer per day 8:30-10:30 &15:00-17:30, except chalet day off). Additional driving can be arranged and is payable in resort as required.
- Free lift pass delivery.
- Morzine Concierge services - booking ski school, guides, activities, babysitters and more.
- Chalet Catering - includes a daily breakfast buffet including cooked option, afternoon tea (or packed lunch), plus a 3 course evening meal prepared by our dedicated chalet hosts. All our food is cooked daily, using only the freshest ingredients, and our evening meals include wine. For a week's stay, catering is normally offered for 6 days, giving our team a day off, and you a chance to enjoy one of the many restaurants in Morzine.
- From our office staff to our drivers, we are proud of what we do. Adventure Base is a way of life: we're not just here for a season and we pride ourselves on being friendly, professional, knowledgeable and most of all, helpful. We want you to love the mountains as much as we do, so just ask if you have any questions!
All of our properties are available from 5pm on the day of arrival. On the day of departure our check-out time is 10 am.
If you have booked an airport transfer with us:
We run our Geneva to Morzine airport transfers through specialist transfer company Skiidy Gonzales, who will meet you in the arrivals area at Geneva airport, and will be easy to spot in their sombreros! Your chalet hosts’ number is 0033 647 663 093. If you give the hosts a call when you leave the airport they can make sure they are there to meet you at the chalet. If for any reason you need to contact us for an emergency please call our Resort Manager Charlie on 0033 632 936 830.
If you have made your own travel arrangements:
For Chalet La Cordee the address is 76 Chemin Seyrosset, 74110 Morzine.
See the google map opposite for google location.
Please could you ring us when you are an hour away (when you are leaving the airport, or if driving, when you pass Geneva). This will give our staff time to make sure that they are there to meet you when you arrive! Our number is 00 33 632 936 830.
Remember, if you do not phone us in advance, we could be anywhere in the valley when you arrive, so chances are you would have to wait to be let in!